ELF HAUL!!!! - Hello. I'm Dyna. And I'm an ELFaholic. :]



Hello ladies =D 

I have received an ELF package.. like a week and a half ago. 
I know, I know, I shold have posted this before 
*slaps herself on the wrist*. 

But I have sooo many posts to post. 
Reviews to review.
and most of all. 
Studying that has to be done :(

Soooo... what did I get from ELF cosmetics UK this time??


I got: 
ELF's regular line matte finisher nail polish
ELF's regular line nail polish in mango madness
ELF's regular line nail polish in smokey brown
ELF's regular line liquid eyeliner in black
ELF's regular line therapeutic conditioning lip balm in blackberry crème
ELF's studio line cream eyeliner in coffee



and this is my initial reaction to them:

ELF's regular line matte finisher nail polish
I used this on ELF's mango madness, but I don't think it's the right shade to use with. I don't know. I'm not loving the matte nail polish look. But then again it just might grow on me. Any tips? Do you think it would work better on nudes or pastels? 
ELF's regular line nail polish in mango madness
LOVE THIS!! It's an orangey coral with just a hint of red. Dare I say it, 
It's a must have item this summer!!

ELF's regular line nail polish in smokey brown
Have not tried this yet. But it seems a little darker than I expected. 
I don't know if I'll try it out this summer. Because it looks like a fall/ winter shade to me. 
ELF's regular line liquid eyeliner in black
I tried this quite a few times. I'm actually quite surprised, in a good way. 
The brush is sort of smongey and stiff, not the brush bristles flimsy brush..
The black is pretty intense. 
But I was not impressed with the staying power. 
Nothing has compare to the ELF cream liner in black for the staying power.
Speaking of ELF's cream liners..


ELF's studio line cream eyeliner in coffee
I was always kind of hesitant to get a brown cream liner. Because my eyes are brown. 
I am very impressed with this product. It is the perfect brown, I like to use it on my waterline and smudge it on my lower lid, and it creates this awesome effortless eye look :))
I have also used this on my eyebrows, because I saw some FOTDs of Beauty by Charlie. It's not as subtle as the ELF eyebrow kit, but it looks great. It's great especially for those who have sparse lashes. Wax sticks to hair, soif there's no hair, you're not going to manage to fill in your brows with ELF's eyebrow kit. I'll do a full review eventually :))


ELF's regular line therapeutic conditioning lip balm in blackberry crème
I love the smell. ADORE IT. I'm definitely stocking up. I'll do a full review about this so stay tuned :))


That concludes my ELF haul for today. :)
I have yet another haul to post .. 
Sleek Limited edition Avoir La peche collection pout polish and blush :))
So saty tuned for that :))

Support by following  ^_^
and you can like my facebook fan page on your right for some blog and beyond- blog updates..
Thank you so much for your continuous feedback. 
Love y all, 
Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. You will actually come to love the Smokey Brown nail polish Dyna... at least I do hehe. With regards the matt finisher... I'm not really keen on matte nails tbh but I like to use it in winter with darker colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul. i had no idea elf sold nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thank you so much lara, I'll try the matte finisher it over black sometime :D That is reassuring about the smokey brown polish and everyone seems to like it :D so I hope I will too xD

    @ JC! :) It's just under the nails tab.. and they have an Awesome range too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol you got that saying from me didnt you hahahahahahaha they should start up e.l.f anominous for us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts