ELF studio blush in gotta glow [review with swatches!!]


ELF studio blush in gotta glow
 
 Hello guysss :D :D 

Don't forget to "like" my facebook fan page HERE
 for beauty related stuff .. 
I share promotional offers and stuff like that on there. :D
I also post my blog posts there so that you can check them out easily. 

Ok sooo...
I have had this "blush" for quite a while, 
actually it's not a blush,
it's a highlighting shade.. 
an assumed to be an attempt to due Nars's Albatross
I don't have Albatross so I cannot say anything about that .. 

About this highlighter..

PACKAGING
Quite sleek looking 
I know the mirror's a plus..
but I never really use it..
There's a see through kind of thing on the packaging so if you have plenty of these.. 
you don't have to open each and every shade


ELF studio blush in gotta glow

TEXTURE
 Quite powdery, 
Not overly powdery though.. 
Not a smooth texture.. 
not very creamy... 
But when swiping the brush through it.. 
it picks up just the right amount.



LASTING POWER

Pretty average.. 
like a normal blush..
3-5 hours.. 
then it starts fading


SHADE
I thought this was going to be a white highlight shade with silver shimmer.
Well, I was disappointed.
This is a creamy yellow tone cream shade with a lot of golden undertones and gold shimmer.
It's a beautiful shade, don't get me wrong.. 
I was expecting something different though.


ELF studio blush in gotta glow swatch
ELF studio blush in gotta glow swatch

ELF studio blush in gotta glow swatch


BOTTOM LINE
I could have definitely lived without it. There is nor repurchase here as I like the healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance 10x better. But it works just fine. Hopefully I'll finish this one day :)



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. I agree with everything you say! Luminance is WAY better. In fact, it's one of the best cheek highlighters I have ever used. It is better than ANY other highlighter I've tried from the drugstore, even better than Physicians Formula! Also better than Benefit's High beam in my opinion. I sometimes use it on my eyes and browbone too, haha. All for a dollar. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one but as you said the Luminance is way better ^^
    I dont think im going to be buying one again since this is going to last a long time ^^

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the golden bronzer by Elf when they had one of their codes and i haven't tried it out yet. I have also heard that they make great eyeshadows which im so going to check out ^^

    Thank you so much for your comment, i love all your feedback <3

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review Dyna, I was thinking about getting it. You saved me some money :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts