WJCON Automatic Long Lasting Eye Liner #103 Flamingo | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
A few months back I was invited to a WJCON meet up thing -
 and I got some products from their brand. In case you've never heard of it - 
WJCON is an Italian brand available in Italy and Malta for the time being. 
The price range I'd say is quite wide but still very much affordable. 
The brand provides great quality products that deliver.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

When I decided to get this eyeliner I was thinking it would be a great lip product - 
but to be honest, it was a tad too drying for lips. 
I also used it as an eyeliner,
 and as expected from WJCON, it lasts for ages, and applies like a dream.
 The shade is a matte peachy-pink shade.



 

 I used it on the lips here:

 

 

I used it on the inner lashline here:

 

BOTTOM LINE

A great product, but I wish it wasn't as drying on the lips.
 It's still a  great product that's worth getting though!
 It's quite a unique shade to find as an eyeliner, and it also looks fab on the waterline. 

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts