A PEEK INTO MY WISHLIST! | NonPareilBoutique.Com + Where to Buy WET N WILD !



HEY DOLLS!
As you might know I'm a huge fan of wet n wild..
Wet n Wild is based in the US and is a drugstore brand.
Now we can't get Wet n Wild here in Malta, 
and very few sites actually stock wet n wild. 

But there are some that do - namely Crush Cosmetics, Beauty Joint and NonPareilBoutique.com. 
Whilst Crush Cosmetics is quite pricy - pricing the products almost like a higher end drugstore brand, 
and Beauty Joint is a tad pricier than NonPareilBoutique.com, 
NonPareilBoutique is the best option. 

I've bought items off ebay, too -
and in fact if you're making small purchases perhaps you're better off buying from there anyway. 

Some of these items have been on my wishlist for so long, too long perhaps. 

So - because I'm a smart cookie- I'm waiting for a great promotional code that could knock off 
the total price tag. 

Since nonpareilboutique is a US website, shipping doesn't come cheap. 
And most probably I'll have to pay custom fees, 
so I like waiting for a code, otherwise the products might be a bit too pricy anyway.


The products I want are essentially from WET N WILD, 
but there are also some products I want that are from Black Radiance (Wet n Wild's sister brand)
and there's a product from ELF too.









Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 Pan Eyeshadow Palette 
- Comfort Zone, Petal Pusher and Blue Had me at Hello.

These have been on my wishlist for AGES - 
and I mean that in the most literal sense possible. 
I'm talking years.
So it's about damn time they become mine :D



Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio 
- Silent Treatment, Walking on Eggshells

These two have also been on my wishlist for quite some time - 
I already have Wet n Wild's sweet as candy, 
and I love it - so I need me some more. 
And I can't get enough of my neutrals. 


Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black 

Since they discontinued my favourite Catrice gel liner 
*(insert moment of silence here. ) *.. 
 I have to find an alternative - 
I've heard great things about this cream liner - 
so I thought I'd give it a try. 



Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in Brulee

This is going to be a repurchase -I haven't finished it yet but I've hit pan quite some time ago -
and I love and adore it. It's amazing at blending your crease 
or as a brow highlight. 
I just adore it. 



  Black Radiance Perfect Tone Lip Color 
 -African Violet, Purple Passion, Plum Orchid

I am obsessed with purple shades at the moment
 - it's not that I've been wearing them all that much 
but they lure me into buying them. 



Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Think Pink, Rose-bud
I'm not new to these mega last lip colors - I have 7 of them I think, 
and these are two shades I would also like to try out. 
I'm not sure about rose-bud, but I might get stoplight red or smokin' hot pink. 
Cinnamon spice also looks like something I don't quite have in my collection.



Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick - Nouveau Pink

This is quite a highly raved about lipstick - 
so of course, I really want to get my hands on it. 

 Wet n Wild Mega Last Liquid Lip Color - Click on my Hyperlink

Shaaanxo (been watching her videos quite a lot recently - She's awesome!)
swatched this in her recent haul video - 
and it looked like such an amazing shade - so it went straight to my wishlist. 


ELF makeup lock and seal 
To be honest - I never buy ELF from nonpareilboutique. 
I always buy elf from ELF UK website - 
and they often have 50% off or some great promotional offer - 
so I always get everything on a good deal. 
Quite recently I ordered some ELF items - 
Actually I made two orders - 
one with the 50% off code
and one with the 60% off code.
I stocked up big time and got some backups. 
(I'll film a haul video in January and show you what I got -
everything's still boxed and in tact)
Anyway - long story short, 
just yesterday I was overthinking about how I'm setting my vanity area, 
and I suddenly remembered about this precious gem - 
this sets your eye, lip - whatever makeup that you'd want it to set.
I'd use this over direct small areas, because it's not like there's an excessive amount of product, 
and you don't need to set your whole face with something so longlasting - 
however, 
this used to be my go to product to set my liner in my tearduct, or whenever I do like an edgy liner look I wanted to stay on all night. 
And I forgot to add this to my cart in both of those orders. 
It's going to take a while since I'll do another ELF order -- which is why I included it with this wishlist . 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .



Comments

Popular Posts