MUA NEW BB cream | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
I just sat down to type out a couple of reviews I should have posted ages ago. 
This one is about MUA's BB cream. 

Now first things first - you need to know I have not tried that many BB Creams, 
bu tried quite a few tinted moisturisers, 
which are quite similar to the European BB creams. 

Now if you're not familiar with BB creams - 
BB - stands for Beauty Balm.
These BB Creams started in Asian countries 
normally to whiten the skin, and hide imperfections. 

European Cosmetics understood that the concept could be successful, too. 
So they started to launch their own BB creams. 
Now the European BB creams are essentially tinted moisturiser 
(a tinted moisturiser is like a sheer foundation, really)
They're often advertised as a 3 in 1 product - that primes, conceals and boosts your complexion. 
They often have SPF, but this one doesn't. 

I don't care for SPF though.. I actually filmed a whole video about that.. (CLICK HERE)



 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT


I have the shade medium and it's a tad too light, 
but there's nothing a little bronzer can't fix.
The MUA BB cream has a dewy finish - and I don't typically like that - 
I don't like my face looking all greasy on me. 
It applies quite nicely on my skin, but I need to set this with powder. 
The coverage is more than sheer I would say - it's light. 
I expected it to be sheer to be honest but it covers quite nicely
for a BB cream. 
It contains very little product...
with a few applications I can already feel the tube almost emptying. 

 

wearing MUA's BB cream in medium  (not wearing any powder, blush, bronzer or highlight.)

 

BOTTOM LINE

Honestly - I don't reach for this everyday, but I sometimes do. 
I don't like that I have to set this.
It's like an extra step in my makeup routine, 
but it's a great product for people looking for a daytime type of tinted moisturiser 
they won't mind setting.
I personally prefer other BB creams so I wouldn't repurchase. 

I got this for £1.25 because I got this with the 50% OFF but it originally costs £2.50 from 
www.muastore.co.uk. 
Check out their fanpage HERE for promotional offers and updates!

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. Loved your FOTD. I hate it when I have to set a BB cream, I would rather use a foundation then. Nicely reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so pretty <3 Short & crips review :)

    Preeti Kaur recently posted.. Olay Total Effects Foaming Cleanser Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this BB Cream as well but haven't gotten around to try it out yet. I am a bit sceptic and don't like the fact this BB Cream has no moisturizer in it whatsoever. But since it's not at all expensive, I'll give it a shot soon. :-)
    Thanks for the review hon and give your lovely babytummy a pat for me <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts