DOVE Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion Gradual Self-Tanner | Review !



HEY DOLLS!
I have had this self-tanner for almost a year now-
and I still haven't reviewed it. 
Reason being is that I wanted to kind of swatch it to show how it performs, but can't be bothered with tinting a part of my arm or something. 
So instead. 
I'm going to talk about it. 
And you'll just have to trust my words. 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It feels just like a lotion and absorbs quite quickly - 
doesn't have a sticky residue, 
it's moisturising more than anything. 
At a risk of transforming myself into an oompa loompa, 
I got the medium to dark lotion, 
and it works amazingly on my skintone. 
I could apply it just the once for that slight hint of a more natural tan, 
or  I could apply it over 2 nights for a deeper tan.
It does not (at all) have an orangey tint to it - 
so you won't look like Snooki, I promise. 
 I like to apply it after I shower in the evening and let it do its magic - 
it doesn't leave any tanner residue - 
and I do not need to wash the excess off like I have to do with some tanners. 
It lasts for a good week or so, 
and fades just like a normal tan would,
ever so naturally. 

BOTTOM LINE

It's one seriously amazing product,
it' so low maintenance and perfect in every way.
It's great for those occasions when you have a wedding to go to or an important event and you slather this thing the night before - 
you could even use this weekly or twice weekly to maintain  that tan look if you don't have time to head to the beach 
or it's too cold for tanning. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I do like the sound of this! Might have to pick it up x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts