WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #16

HEY DOLLS!
It's Monday so it's time for the weekly post round up !
Without further ado -
here's what I posted last week!
 
 

 MONDAY

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #15

I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews, tutorials and
videos.  Check it out HERE!
 




TUESDAY

 LIPSTICK DIARIES #52 | NYX Dolly Pink + Eye Look #3 feat VIVO Unprotected Palette !

 My FOTD post for this week!
Check it out HERE!

 


 WEDNESDAY

 WJCON LE Soft Mousse Eyeshadow in 06 | Review w/ Swatches !

 Check out my review on this fab green mousse shadow HERE!

 

 THURSDAY

 MUA NEW BB cream | Review w/ Swatches ! 

 Check out my review on the MUA BB Cream HERE!




FRIDAY

 CATRICE Nail Lacquer in IN THE BRONX | Review w/ Swatches !

 HATED this nail polish - find out why HERE!




SATURDAY

 A SWEETASTIC LIP COMBINATION!

 Check out what I used for this lip combo HERE!




SUNDAY

 TFSI | TOO FACED Shadow Insurance | Review w/ Swatches !


Check out my review on this highly-raved about product HERE!
 



 
 
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

Comments

  1. I love the lipsticks you wore! And the pochette is so cute :)

    Erika
    Click here to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts