WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #17

HEY DOLLS!
It's Monday so it's time for the weekly post round up !
Without further ado -
here's what I posted last week!

 MONDAY

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #16

I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews, tutorials and
videos.  Check it out HERE!
 
 
 

TUESDAY

LIPSTICK DIARIES #53 | VIVO Fire! + barely there eye makeup using VIVO dreamy!

 My FOTD post for this week!
Check it out HERE!






 WEDNESDAY

VIVO cosmetics Matte Eyeshadow in Sandstorm | Review w/ Swatches !

 Check out my review on one of my fav eyeshadows from VIVO HERE!


 THURSDAY

A PEEK INTO MY WISHLIST! | NonPareilBoutique.Com + Where to Buy WET N WILD !

 Take a peek into my wishlist HERE!

 FRIDAY

 NYX Purple Smokey Look Kit | Review w/ Swatches !

 Check out my review on this product from NYX - Check out if it was a hit or miss HERE!

 SATURDAY

 REAL TECHNIQUES Expert Face Brush | Review ! 

Check out my review on one of my favourite makeup brushes HERE!

 SUNDAY

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in LP14 Turquoise Pearl | Review w/ Swatches !

 Another NYX product review. Read on HERE!



 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. I love the blue polish!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts