CATRICE Nail Lacquer in IN THE BRONX | Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!
I found a folder in my laptop which I realised 
I never reviewed or posted about.
This one's a Catrice nail polish I had got over a year ago.
and he comes the review (finally!)



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This is one of Catrice's NEW 
- well not anymore, since I'm reviewing this a year late -
Nail Polishes. 
Catrice have 2 kind of nail polishes, 
the sheer ones and the more pigmented ones. 
The sheer ones have a 2x coats labelled on them. 
The others don't have anything. This one was a sheer one.
 But it didn't need 2 coats, it needed 3 to get maximum colour payoff.
The shade was just not for me. 
It's this bronzey-gold shade and it makes my nails look sick. 
The shade in the tube is beautiful but I don't like it as a nail polish.



BOTTOM LINE

This was a miss for me. I didn't like the shade and it was far too sheer for my liking. 

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got  this product free for pr purposes and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. Lovely nails *.*
    Your blog is really amazing!
    I love your style and your nice pics<3
    Hope you visit my blog (The last closet on Earth)

    Kisses from: http://www.thelastclosetonearth.blogspot.com

    P.S:I follow you!(:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts