WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #18 !



HEY DOLLS!
It's Monday so it's time for the weekly post round up !
Without further ado -
here's what I posted last week!

 MONDAY

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #17

I posted my weekly diary post last Monday. 
It featured makeup looks, reviews, tutorials and
videos.  Check it out HERE!


 

 


 TUESDAY

LIPSTICK DIARIES #54 | NYX Pinky! + A smidge blonder! 

 I decided to opt for a bright pink lip 
and neutral eyes - 
plus I don't know if you can tell - but I dyed my hair a smidge blonder. 
Check out my post HERE



WEDNESDAY

NATURAL COLLECTION Lip Liner in Almond | Review w/ Swatches !

 Check out my review on this liner from Natural Collection HERE!






THURSDAY

ESSENCE Walk in the Summer Rain Perfume | Review !


You don't see me post many reviews on perfume, 
and there's a very logical reason for that.
Unlike most girls, I hate changing up my perfume. 
READ ON HERE!



FRIDAY

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in 240 Cheeky Chops | Review w/ Swatches !


I have had this nail polish for ages - 
but I haven't come around to reviewing it.
It's from a UK-exclusive brand do it's not that easily available worldwide. 
Check out my review HERE!



SATURDAY

 MUA NEW Pro Base Fixing Spray | Review !

 

These past few years - ever since the launch of Model in a Bottle
and Urban Decay's setting spray -
every brand is launching their own makeup setting spray.
MUA is no different. 
Read all about their fixing mist HERE

SUNDAY

 NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo | Review w/ Swatches !

 

I recently got some stuff from NYX cosmetics Malta to try out. 
And this SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN MONTE CARLO is one of them.
I already have two other ones, so this is not my first time trying them. 
Check out my review HERE!




  That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts