TFSI | TOO FACED Shadow Insurance | Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!
I have been trying this highly-raved-about eyeshadow primer.
And I would like to tell you what I think about it, 
now that I've tried it over almost a year.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

There's no denying it's a good primer. 
It has a squeezy tube, 
and makes your eyeshadows last and pop. 
It's a great eyeshadow primer, and it hasn't seperated or anything. 
But to be honest, I wouldn't repurchase. 
This costs some £15 - and I don't think it's worth that money. 
ELF's mineral eyeshadow primer works JUST AS GOOD. 
So even though that one holds more product and is more hygenic, 
I'd still repurchase the ELF mienral eyeshadow primer but not this one.




BOTTOM LINE

I definitely like it and I'm glad I got to try it, 
but if you're looking for a cheaper dupe - 
the ELF mineral eyeshadow primer works just as good. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion 

Comments

Popular Posts