MUA NEW Pro Base Fixing Spray | Review !



HEY DOLLS!
These past few years - ever since the launch of Model in a Bottle
and Urban Decay's setting spray -
every brand is launching their own makeup setting spray.
MUA is no different.
I consider myself having quite a good experience with fixing sprays.
I tried the famous Model in a Bottle,
I tried the ELF studio mist and set
and another one from Clean & Clear.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This is no Model in a Bottle - first of all -
but that doesn't mean it's no good.
To be honest Model in a Bottle can be a tad uncomfortable to apply even though it makes
the makeup last all day.
It feels sticky and uncomfortable on the skin,
 almost like spraying perfume on your face.
But Model in a Bottle makes your make up last. And I mean truly last. 
This one is more like the ELF studio mist and set.
It's a refreshing mist that feels nice on the skin ,
it has a nice refreshing scent to it (which is good cos I don't like the ELF scent).
and is perfect for applying throughout the day to refresh your skin and makeup.
It makes the makeup last slightly better but not much,
but it's great to make the makeup look less powdery.
I also love the packaging and have had no problems with the packaging.

BOTTOM LINE

I definitely like it especially for summer,
it's a nice refreshing spray, perfect for applyng over your makeup
to minimise the powdery look and feels so good on the skin.


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. I 100% agree with you experience. Have reviewed it on my blog a few months back too. I love how it breaks the cakey-ness of the makeup and feels so good on skin. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review interesting product.......
    kisses from Greece
    Mary

    International Happy First Birthday Giveaway!
    http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/2013/09/happy-first-birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the skindinavia setting sprays....a little bit pricey but so worth the price

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried it -I might give it a go, but I just repurchased my Model in a Bottle setting spray, cos I accidentally knocked it over and it broke :( Boo :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts