MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette | Review w/ Swatches !




HELLO GUYS!
Some months ago I reviewed the MUA eyebrow pencil in Blonde
but I eventually darkened my hair and went for a dark brown by mistake
(Long story short - I didn't know that when dying your hair a darker colour
 on blonde hair you should go for two shades lighter than shown on the display.)

So I got the brunette version instead, thinking I'll love it as much as I loved the blonde one.


 

 ABOUT THE PRODUCT

I find it too creamy for eyebrows,
you could easily overdo it with this brow pencil.
I have never tried it as eyeliner because I'm not sure it would be safe to do so
but I think the formula is more of a creamy eyeliner than anything.
It's definitely not an easy product to work with,
because I'd need to work round it to make it work.
It lasts all day with minimal fading, so the formula's good.




BOTTOM LINE

I'm not a fan of this one to be honest, I love and adore the blonde one (I'm blonde again now, anyway so I will be needing backups of the blonde one). But this darker one is a bit too pigmented and difficult to work with. Having said that, it can easily create sharp everybrows and whatnot, so it's great for more creative looks.


  That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts