LIPSTICK DIARIES #55 | CATRICE The Nuder The Better + PURPLE EYESHADOW LOOK!



HEY DOLLS!
I have been meaning to post this FOTD for ages - 
I probably have the worst photos in a lipstick diaries to date, 
but I decided to share anyway, because I love purple eyeshadow
and this is a look I wore to a wedding ceremony. 

I hope you guys like it - you can find the list of products I used below !





 


FACE

NYX HD foundation in 03 natural
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
Palladio herbal concealer in yellow
NYC bronzer in sunny
VIVO cosmetics blush and highlight duo in sweet peach - blush only
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*

EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
NYX ultra pearl mania in true purple
Duo eyelash adhesive in clear / waterproof
Lanmei (bornprettystore.com) glitter
VIVO cosmetics eyeshadow palette in Dreamy - clay, sand, night, tease
NYX single eyeshadow in  highlight
ELF mineral eyeshadow in celebrity
False eyelashes (top) - 906, 118
lower lashes from ebay
Essence multi action blackest black mascara


EYEBROWS

VIVO eyebrow pencil in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS

Catrice ultimate colour lipstick in the nuder the better*



I hope you guys like it 
and let me know what you think!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!

Dyna
xx



*products sent for pr purposes

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. Nice blog checkout my latest post at
    http://togetherfornature.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-most-dangerous-insect.html
    don't be shy to leave a comment and like us on facebook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts