NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo | Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!
I recently got some stuff from NYX cosmetics Malta to try out. 
And this SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM IN MONTE CARLO is one of them.
I already have two other ones, so this is not my first time trying them.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Now here's a product I LOVE! Finally!
I love my NYX matte lipstick in perfect red, 
but this might be the next best thing after that one. I am always so under impressed with red lipsticks, 
but this one is amazing. 
I love the way this looks on my lips. It applies like a gloss but eventually dries to a matte finish, and even has stain-like properties. 
It lasts quite a long time 4-5 hours without retouching and it is not drying on the lips at all. 
It does not look flakey or chalky on the lips and the finish is divine. 
The shade is a slightly blue based red shade and is gorgeous!

 

 

 

 

 

BOTTOM LINE

LOVE IT!
TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT. 

That's it for this post!
I hope you find this helpful and let me know what you think guys!
 Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free for pr purposes unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts