Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
Sometime last year I was experimenting with a few concealers 
and I wanted to get some of the products that were quite highly raved about.
I got this one and the Revlon photoready one. 
This concealer was relatively new back then, 
and I actually finished the whole thing by now. 

I featured this in my concealer video right here:


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This concealer has particular packaging. It's a twist up concealer with a sponge on top where the product seeps through. 
I would have preferred a typical squeezy tube, 
but you don't get any waste this way, 
and it's quite a handy one. 
The formula is very lightweight and doesn't need setting. 
It has medium to full coverage depending on application. 
I got the shade light, which is the lightest shade because I tend to like light concealers underneath my eyes. 
 It lasts all day and looks quite natural on the skin. 









 

BOTTOM LINE

Hands down - one of the best concealers I have tried. 
BUT - Maybelline is not cruelty free yet, so I'm not going to repurchase.
I found a Catrice concealer which performs very similar to this one, 
so I'm sticking to repurchasing that one. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts