No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in 240 Cheeky Chops | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !
I have had this nail polish for ages - 
but I haven't come around to reviewing it.
It's from a UK-exclusive brand do it's not that easily available worldwide. 
I got this in a swap I did with Sarah ages ago.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It's quite pigmented. I needed 2 coasts for maximum colour payoff 
- it's shimmerless and it's a beautiful coral-peach shade.
I love it. It lasts a good 3-5 days with minimal chipping.


BOTTOM LINE

It's definitely a good nail polish and it's beautiful and just my shade.
 I love it!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got this product in a swap for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts