LIPSTICK DIARIES #56 | NYX Dolly Pink + VIVO Sweetie Pink | Quick Nighttime Look!



HEY DOLLS!
I love bright pink lips - I do find them a tad difficult to wear, 
but this lip combination - pairing NYX's slim lip pencil in dolly with VIVO's sweetie pink 
really works, I find.
It's not in-your-face bright 
but it's still bright and makes the look fun to wear. 
I understand it's very blue-toned so people might find it too girly.

I like it, would you wear it?






All products are listed below:

FACE
NYX HD foundation in natural
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
NYC bronzer in sunny
VIVO baked blush in rose
NYX mosaic blush in highlight

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Bourjois eyeshadow in 09 brun nylon, 02 maxi blanc
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
Essence eyeliner pen*
Essence multi action mascara in blackest black*
Essence multi action best selling mascara
Covergirl lash blast waterproof very black mascara
Avon Supershock Mascara

EYEBROWS
MUA eyebrow pencil in blonde
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS
NYX slim lip pencil in dolly pink
VIVO matte lipstick in sweetie pink

I hope you guys like it 
and let me know what you think!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!

Dyna
xx



*products sent for pr purposes

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. Pretty! It really works well together.

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dyna :) it looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts