LIPSTICK DIARIES #54 | NYX Pinky! + A smidge blonder!


 HEY DOLLS!
I have another lipstick diaries post today - I decided to opt for a bright pink lip 
and neutral eyes - 
plus I don't know if you can tell - but I dyed my hair a smidge blonder. 
I hope you like it!







FACE

No7 BB cream  in medium
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
NYC bronzer in sunny
VIVO baked blush in rosy

EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Wet n Wild Greed Palette - matte shades, shimmer peach

EYEBROWS

VIVO eyebrow pencil in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS

NYX slim lip liner in pinky

*product sent for pr purposes

I hope you guys like it nyx, vivo
and let me know what you think!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!

Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts