A SWEETASTIC LIP COMBINATION!



HEY DOLLS!
I hardly ever post lip combinations 
but I might be doing more of these lip combos soon
because it's nice to get new shades from mixing different lipsticks.
 This combo I have today is a mixture of Tangtastic and Sweetie Pink 
which are both matte lipsticks from the VIVO line. 
I love using Sweetie Pink on its own 
but when mixed with Tangtastic it gives it a more peachy hue,
 Love it!




Hope you guys like it !
- Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts