LIPSTICK DIARIES #53 | VIVO Fire! + barely there eye makeup using VIVO dreamy!


HEY DOLLS! 
As you might know I'm testing out some VIVO products I got in my second order, 
and this Lip Lacquer in Fire is the one I'm testing out today. 
It's such a gorgeous shade, 
it reminds me of Revlon's lipgloss in Coral Reef but I haven't swatched them side by side. 
I was just running errands so I went for a super quick eye look 
using VIVO's colour block eyeshadow palette in dreamy.






FACE

VIVO bb cream in shade2 medium
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
NYC bronzer in sunny

EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
VIVO colour block eyeshadow palette in dreamy - clay, sand
Catrice doll eye mascara

EYEBROWS

VIVO eyebrow pencil in light brown
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS

VIVO lacquer shine lipgloss in fire shade 5

*products marked were sent for pr purposes

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts