NATURAL COLLECTION Lip Liner in Almond | Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!
I have had this lipliner for ages,
and it's been abandoned in my collection for ages.
 I tried it a couple of times,
but I'm not much of a lipliner girl.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The packaging's typical of lipliners, it's pigmented and quite creamy. It's matte and stays put. I personally like it quite a lot. The shade is a beautiful natural peachy shade.


 

BOTTOM LINE

A GREAT lipliner and it pairs beautifully with neutral colours.
 Even though I'm not much of a lipliner girl,
 I love having this in my collection.

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product in a swap for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts