L'OREAL Glam Bronze in 940 Sunkissed Bronze | Review !


HEY DOLLS!
I have been trying this bronzer over the last few couple of months -
and I would like to share my experience with you.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This bronzer is not that dark. So if you're a medium to tan to dark - forget about this.
It's more for pale - light - light medium skintones.
I'm a light medium at the moment, and it's a bit too light for me too. But I do like using this to warm up my face.
I like to apply this all over my face just to add a touch of colour, and I use the light shade on areas where I don't want darkened, like my under eyes, nose and highlight.


 

 

BOTTOM LINE

It's not that good to be used as a contour. It's more of a warming bronzer, especially for pale skintones who always tend to find bronzers too muddy or too dark for their skintones.


Get this from http://www.eastendcosmetics.co.uk/ !

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got this product for free for pr purposes and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts