ESSENCE Walk in the Summer Rain Perfume | Review !



HEY DOLLS!
You don't see me post many reviews on perfume, 
and there's a very logical reason for that.
Unlike most girls, I hate changing up my perfume.
I stick to my favourite perfume of all time - my Escada Into the Blue perfume
and I repurchase when I run out. 
I'll talk to you about where I repurchase it from in another post.

Anyway - I saw these cute perfume bottles at an Essence stand, 
and they had two sizes.
They had the small size which retailed for like 3 euro - 
and the bigger size that retails for some 7 euro. 
I desperately wanted to try one, 
but as I sprayed them they all seemed so strong for me -
I LOVE soft scented floral perfumes - that remind me of summer. 
They feel fresh but not  strong in scent because I don't relate to perfumes like that.
Then I sprayed the last one - and it was Walk in the Summer Rain. 
And boy I fell in love. 






ABOUT THE PRODUCT

So I got this perfume, 
and I thought it's so refreshing to have found another perfume that I like.
I don't wear perfume everyday and I suck at describing it, 
but all I can say is that it's not strong, it smells fresh and it's perfect for daytime. 
I also wear it for night time, 
because I don't really believe that perfume / cosmetics
 should be appropriate for daytime / nighttime, 
it all depends on my mood, really.  
Both the tiny and the bigger version are made of thick glass, 
that is not so prone to breaking. 
I kept the tiny one in my bag for quite a long time with no loaking or problems. 
I think the perfume bottles are quite fancy for the price,too.




BOTTOM LINE

I still love this perfume, 
it does not alter to a funny scent over time, at least on me, 
and it lasts a fairly long time. I used the tiny perfume up relatively quickly 
and I quickly went on to repurchase the bigger version. 
A great product from Essence,
 I strongly suggest you take a whiff of these perfumes and see if there's one you like. 
The one I like is Walk in the Summer Rain - and I strongly recommend it - 
but perfume is highly subjective, so it all depends on your liking, really. 
I personally love mine. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. The bottle is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Dyna, this sounds like a wonderful perfume. Wish we had Essence here in Norway, really want to try out their products :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts