WJCON LE Luxury Revolution - 4 matte eyeshadow palette | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
A few months back I was invited to a WJCON meet up thing -
 and I got some products from their brand. In case you've never heard of it - 
WJCON is an Italian brand available in Italy and Malta for the time being. 
The price range I'd say is quite wide but still very much affordable. 
The brand provides great quality products that deliver.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

When I saw this - I flipped out - it's a matte palette for like 5.60 euros! 
What a steal! It's nicely pigmented and the shades are so creamy -  
and the shades are so beautiful, 
there's a cream, a deep purple, a tan-brown and a charcoal shade.
 If I were to complain about one thing 
- it's because the shades are not separated, 
so when you're taking a shade, 
the powder overlaps on the other shades. 
And also - depending on the brush 
- it could be a tad difficult to take  one shade without dipping in another.
As far as texture goes it's a tad powdery, but all shades are amazingly pigmented and perform amazingly on the eyes. 




Bear in mind these are light swatches, one swipe.



Check it out in one of my tutorials below!


BOTTOM LINE

One amazing travel-friendly matte palette - Love it! Highly recommended!



I hope you like it!
- Should you have any requests let me know guys!
- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts