LIPSTICK DIARIES #63 | WnW Dollhouse Pink + MUA Sweet Kiss | Glossy Barbie Pink lips ! + BABY AICHA is here !


HEY DOLLS!

Aicha finally arrived on the 15th December 2013 at 9.40pm,
it was one tough labour - and I plan to talk about it in a post.
As I've said on other posts,
I will not be publishing photos of her on my blog, fanpage or personal page,
for privacy purposes.
I don't want her photos all over the internet,
she's our bundle of joy,
and I would love to show her off to the world,
so I understand why people do it,
but I want to protect her from everything that can harm her,
and wouldn't want to expose her to negativity.

I will probably talk about my labour and post-pregnancy experience,
as I love sharing things that are related to just myself.
But as far as she goes - she's our pride and joy and
I'm taking lots of photos of her, but for our eyes and friends and families only.
I hope you understand that.
But I feel like I need to say it again
because some people have commented that they are eager to see photos.
So I feel I need to say that there aren't going to be any publicised photos of her. 

Anyway - on to the FOTD.
I actually have barely found time to wear makeup so that girl in the picture
seems like she's someone else and not myself.
I wore this look some 2 weeks ago -
it was the last few times I actually went out in public,
we went to see a film,
and I started having contractions so we decided we rather stay at home at this point.

And again- back to the FOTD.
I'm not that keen on wearing glossy lips,
but I don't know why - I sometimes wake up and feel like wearing glossy lips over mattes.
This day was one of them.
I paired the not so wearable WnW dollhouse pink Mega Last Lipstick with
MUA's sweet kiss love hearts lip balm on top.
And LOVED it!





FACE

Catrice Prime and Fine Soothing Refining Primer
NYX HD foundation in 03 natural
NYC bronzer in sunny
ELF studio cool bronzer
NYX mosaic blush in love*
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*

EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer 
Bourjois ultra stretchable colour eyeshadow in 02 maxi blanc,  09 brun nylon
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 04 c'est la vie
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy - discontinued
Milani infinite liquid eyeliner in everlast
Avon supershock mascara
Covergirl lash blast mascara
Pupa eyebrow highlight - matte *
Ebay False eyelashes 906
Ebay Lower false eyelashes

EYEBROWS

Essence eyebrow stylist powder -  light and dark powders
Catrice lash brow gel mascara
PUPA eyebrow highlight - matte*

LIPS

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Dollhouse Pink
MUA love hearts lip balm in sweet kiss


I hope you dolls like it - 
Let me know what you think !
- Dyna
xxx
*products sent for pr purposes


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought this products for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion . 

Comments

  1. You are looking great :) I agree with you for wanting to keep her out of the online spotlight. Although it's nice to see photos I think it's a real shame when you see kids dressed up and posted all over things like instagram... And I dont think it's a healthy way to grow up, as it will probably lead to self esteem issues when they dont receive enough "likes" etc...
    Congratulations!!
    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts