MUA Lip Booms in LMK and It's a Situation | Comparison Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
Recently I've posted my review on the MUA lip booms and two of which were the shades
LMK and It's a situation.
Online it's tough to see the difference, but in person there's a huge difference.

 
It's a situation
LMK
It's a situation
LMK
The main differences between LMK and It's as situation are mainly colour intensity, undertone and finish. 
LMK is the deepest out of the two, and it definitely has a purple undertone, It's a situation has a blue undertone. 
It's a situation is totally matte, but LMK has very very very tiny shimmers in it (they don't really transfer when swatching). 
That basically sums it up! 
I hope you find this helpful - and let me know what you think!
- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts