MUA NEW Hide and Conceal | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !
MUA recently launched two new concealers -
a liquid one - Cover and Conceal 
and a creamy stick one - Hide and Conceal. 
I got both but in this post I will be reviewing the Hide and Conceal.


 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This is  a creamy stick concealer.
It doesn't need setting, but setting it might help last longer.
It's creamy and it has medium to full coverage.
I have the shade fair which is the lightest shade,
and it does a fine job at brightening my under eyes.


BOTTOM LINE

I quite like this concealer,
I don't think I'd repurchase it - but I do find myself using it
and I'm always half way through my tube.

I got this for £0.50 (WHAT A STEAL!) because I got this with the 50% OFF but it originally costs £1 from 
www.muastore.co.uk. 
Check out their fanpage HERE for promotional offers and updates!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. I love this one - perfect for days when you have to apply your make up super quick! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just ordered it from the site. Is it easy to blend?
    Molly xx
    http://mollylouiseblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts