REVIEW | ESSENCE Express Nail Art Dry Drops !



HEY DOLLS!
I have been meaning to review this product from Essence since forever, 
It lured me so bad at the stand and was hoping 
to have it living up to the high expectations. 

But.. did it actually deliver?




IT DID!
It's a great product to have especially if you're very impatient like I am
about waiting for nail polish to dry. 
The only downside to it, 
is that if you overapply, it may mattify the look of your nails. 
So I suggest using very little at a time.
It shortens the drying time by at least 75% I'd say, 
which is awesome!

 

BOTTOM LINE

Love the product, would recommend, would repurchase!
I would also like to try their aerosol version of the product to see if it works as well, 
but so far this pipette one has been doing a fine job!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion . 

Comments

  1. I love the sound of this got a spray in my glossy but didnt really rate it

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts