So CHERRYCULTURE had FREE SHIPPING. And I caved. AGAIN.



HEY DOLLS!
So as you can read from the title. I caved. 
Even after I had placed that HUGE cherryculture order. 
but the thing is - some of the items were out of stock,
and the whole free shipping thing became as worth it as having 40% off last time, 
and cherryculture rarely has offers this good. 

So this is what I got.


LA girl pro conceal HD concealers

This was my main order, really. I already have these, and I love them. 
I recently tried using them as foundation and loooooved the flawless results. 
I still love my NYX HD foundation, don't get me wrong. 
But these give me more coverage, and I can easily contour with these, 
plus they have a huge colour variety, much darker than NYX's. 
So I got lots of shades to use on my makeup clients and even myself!
3 x CLASSIC IVORY
2 X NATURAL
1 X CREAMY BEIGE
1 X MEDIUM BISQUE
1 X ALMOND
1 X TOAST
2 X WARM HONEY
1 X ESPRESSO
1 X BEAUTIFUL BRONZE
2 X DARK COCOA 

3 X JORDANA 12 hr made to last eyeliner pencil in black point
Even though this is technically my first time getting this.
I sort of know it's great because I've read a lot of reviews claiming this is just like Milani's liquif eye pencil (which I have and love!)
Plus I also got the rest of the shades with the 40% off.
So I got three.

JORDANA Best Volume Extreme Volumising Mascara
I have heard so many great things about Jordana mascaras and the other two were out of stock,
so I only go this one.

MODEL in a BOTTLE Original Formula Setting Spray
I had a Model in a Bottle once, and I accidentally dropped and broke it.
Now it's made of plastic so that won't be happening any more (well - I don't think so at least).
But I already have one unopened
(cos - for the millionth time, my makeup area is not set up so everything's boxed and all.)
but I don't often have the opportunity to get a back up of this,
and I plan to focus a 100% on makeup now.
Like - FULL TIME blogging, youtube and makeup applications on clients,
which is super exciting for me,
but I know it can be a tough job.
I have all these plans and everything, but I'll tell you more on that on some next post.
So this is a staple in my makeup kit because the makeup really stays put whenever I use this.
So I plan to use this not so sparingly on clients to make sure their make up never fades.

CHERRYCULTURE lip balm in bubblegum
I actually got this for my boyfriend. It comes free, but he loves this lip balm,
so I had to snatch up another one.

ARDELL Brush on Lash Adhesive.
This is my first time trying this thing. I am thinking it could be a great product for touch ups,
not applying full strip lashes, because from what I've read it could be a pain in that regard.

P.S. Aside from free shipping I also used my $16 gift card (you accumulate points everytime you shop at Cherryculture and I accumulated enough to get $16 off)

So that concludes what I got.
Stay tuned for a hugeeeee cherryculture haul whenever I get back to filming !

Dyna
xxx




Comments

Popular Posts