LIPSTICK DIARIES #64 | Frozen Rose & Cheeky | Natural wearable doll-like look !


HEY DOLLS!
I have yet another Lipstick Diaries post today - 
I have been hooked to this certain doll like eye look lately, 
and this is how I often wear it for daytime.
I decided to opt for these nude pale baby pink lips
and I think it works beautifully. 
I used Catrice's ultimate colour in frozen rose over MUA's lip boom in Cheeky. 

Hope you like it!




FACE

No7 bb cream in medium 
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
NYC bronzer in sunny
ELF studio cool bronzer

 

EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow in brulee  
Catrice precision eye pencil in 010 blackstreet boy 
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
Milani infinite liquid eyeliner in everlast
Pupa eyebrow highlight
Avon supershock mascara
Essence multi action mascara
Essence multi action blackest black mascara
Covergirl lash blast mascara


EYEBROWS

Essence eyebrow stylist 
Catice lash brow gel mascara


LIPS

Catrice Ultimate Lipstick in Frozen Rose
MUA lip boom in cheeky - lipstick only

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion . 


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts