LIPSTICK DIARIES #61 | NYX MERLOT - gold lids & deep pinky red lips !



HEY DOLLS!

Back when I first got this lipstick I read reviews saying it's more wearable than your typical red.
If you're more of a tan / dark skintone this deeper pinker red would be more wearable,
I personally find it a tad hard to wear because it's so dark in the first place.
It's a beautiful shade, but I don't wear it that often. 



FACE
NYX HD foundation in natural 
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory 
Pupa eyebrow pencil highlight*
NYC bronzer in sunny
Catrice blush in  Toffee Fairy*
NYX mosaic blush in highlight *


EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer 
VIVO colour block eyeshadow palette in Unprotected - escape, flow, engage, free
Catrice precision eye pencil in 010 blackstreet boy
False eyelashes - 906, 118
Duo lash adhesive in waterproof
 Covergirl lash blast mascara in very black waterproof
Avon supershock mascara


EYEBROWS
VIVO eyebrow pencil in light brown 
Catrice lash brow designer*

LIPS
NYX matte lipstick in merlot



I hope you guys like it 
and let me know what you think!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!

Dyna
xx



*products sent for pr purposes

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. This lipstick is gorgeous and looks truly amazing on you, I love the whole make up look!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look on you! I really like the lipstick ! Do you think it would suit someone with black hair and a tan complexion ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would look even better hun! - The gold really tends to stand out on darker skintones and the lipstick would look more muted. I'd wear this as a nighttime look, but if I had darker hair and darker skin I would probably wear this for daytime :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts