MUA NEW Matte Foundation | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !
As you might have noticed, 
I've come around to reviewing my MUA products I got from the 50% OFF 
they had a while back - 
This foundation I got back then and I've definitely had enough time to fully test it out. 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This I would call more of a tinted moisturiser if anything - 
it has sheer to light coverage 
but UNLIKE good tinted moisturiser - 
this does NOT boost my complexion. 
It does nothing for my skin, 
and even though it claims to last all day - it DOESN'T. 
Even though it claims to be matte - it IS NOT. 
It's a dewy foundation that definitely needs setting on my skin
because I'd look like a shiny cannonball. 
I have the shade NATURAL and it fits me quite well - 
it has more of a yellow undertone to it but it's not a strong yellow tinge.
Shade-wise it's perfect. 


I used it in the following looks:




BOTTOM LINE

I don't like this foundation.
I tried loving this - 
but everytime I used it - my face just didn't look flawless 
like with my NYX HD foundation. 
Now it's completely abandoned in my collection because even for daytime - 
I've found tinted moisturisers and BB creams that do a better job. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I wasn't happy with the former version either. Provided exact same results as you've described here. Thanks for sharing! You're gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really doesn't look good, not matte at all! Thanks for the review cause now I know not to buy it! :-)
    mariasbeautifulworld.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts