MUA NEW E2 Eyeshadow Contour Brush | Review !


HEY DOLLS !

MUA recently launched their own brush line 
and with their 50% OFF I managed to get 3 of their brushes in stock. 

This is their eyeshadow contour brush.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

They have glossy wands, 
and the softness and make reminds me of my ELF studio brushes. 
This eyeshadow contour brush is a fluffy angled brush.
It's good to apply eyeshadow all over the eye
 or apply some colour on the outer edge / crease.
 

BOTTOM LINE

I don't reach for this that often, 
but it's a pretty good eyeshadow brush. 

I got this for £0.90 (WHAT A STEAL!) because I got this with the 50% OFF but it originally costs £1.75 from 
www.muastore.co.uk. 
Check out their fanpage HERE for promotional offers and updates!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts