COVERGIRL Lash Blast Mascara | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !

As many of you might know,
I'm quite picky when it comes to mascaras.

I tend to like a fake lash look - not a natural one.
I like both volume and length,
and I need mascaras that hold the curl well.

I like the spidery lash look - because it works on my small eyes,
I can see why people tend to be skeptical and not like it when I do close up shots,
because it looks quite freaky up close,
but in person,
it makes my eyes look bigger.

 





ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This mascara is probably the most raved about drugstore mascara on youtube / blogs.
So I had quite the high expectations.
It wasn't that cheap  ... because of shipping costs.
I got it from ebay and it cost me some £10 with shipping included.
As a mascara it performed really well,
I enjoyed the huge wand and tiny bristles,
amd it gave me volume and a bit of length,
it held my curl quite well, too.
I got the blackest black version and it's quite and intense black.
I also got the waterproof version,
and when it says waterproof,
it means it.
but there's nothing a little baby oil won't fix.

BOTTOM LINE

I truly enjoyed this mascara,
I'm glad I tried it out.
I'm not sure I will repurchase at this point though,
because it was kind of pricey for a drugstore mascara,
I can get two great mascaras from Catrice with that price,
or even 4 mascaras from Essence.
If I were the type of person to use just one mascara on my eyes,
I probably would immediately repurchase,
but I often have 4-5 opened mascaras at one go.


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts