LIPSTICK DIARIES #62 | Sleek Mauve Over | Bright Pinky Purple Lips & Gold Glitter !


HEY DOLLS!
Ever since I've been pregnant I haven't experimented much with makeup,
because I don't often have the effort to try something new,
even though this look is not exactly something new,
I felt like applying something different than what I typically apply.

I hope you like it !


FACE

LA girl pro conceal HD concealer in classic ivory, pure beige
ELF complexion perfection
NYC bronzer in sunny
ELF studio cool bronzer

EYES

ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Bourjois ultra stretchable colour eyeshadow in 02 maxi blanc,  09 brun nylon
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 04 c'est la vie
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy - discontinued
Avon supershock mascara
Pupa eyebrow highlight - matte *
Collection 2000 Glam Glitter **
Ebay False eyelashes 906
Ebay Lower false eyelashes

EYEBROWS

Essence eyebrow stylist powder -  light and dark powders
Catrice lash brow gel mascara

LIPS

Sleek Pout Paint in Mauve Over

I hope you dolls like it - 
Let me know what you think !
- Dyna
xxx

*products sent for pr purposes


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought this products for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion . 

Comments

Popular Posts