VIVO Matte Lipstick in SWEETIE PINK| Review w/ Swatches !




HEY DOLLS!
A couple of months ago I discovered VIVO cosmetics, 
the underrated sister brand of MUA. 
VIVO cosmetics is the better version of MUA, 
in my opinion. 
Generally speaking, the packaging's better, 
the quality is a tad better and the colour selection is more my style than MUA. 
I love MUA, don't get me wrong, 
but I think VIVO is a tad better. 






ABOUT THE PRODUCT

I absolutely adore VIVO lip products.
 They have so many gorgeous shades at a fantastic price and of great quality.. 
I'm just amazed. And they recently launched new shades. 
This is one of them. 
This lipstick is from their matte line,
 which is basically a bit less creamy and a bit more pigmented than their regular line. 
The shade is a gorgeous shimmerless baby pink shade
 that looks gorgeous on the lips. 
The texture is super wearable, 
I would say it's more of a cream-satin finish, 
and you'd need multiple layers to get the maximum colour payoff.







 


BOTTOM LINE

I love this lipstick - it's such a gorgeous summer shade! MUST HAVE!

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts