GOOD THINGS Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser | Review w/ Swatches!



HEY DOLLS!
I'm a huge fan of good moisturisers,
I have dry skin, so moisturisers are my best friends.
They restore moisture and add hydration to my dry skin,
so I definitely like to test out a good moisturiser.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

To be honest, I initially got this as a product I'll use during my freelance work,
clients often don't moisturise their skin, I find.
So I like to add a moisturiser in the mix so it will help prep the face for makeup.
The problem with most moisturisers is that they leave an oily residue,
or they don't set at all and leave the skin all shiny.
This moisturiser doesn't.
Even though it seems to be designed for oily skintypes,
and I have a dry one at that,
this seems to dry on its own rather quickly and help restore moisture and prep the face,
without the oily residue and what not.






BOTTOM LINE

I definitely like it, it smells amazing,
and feels really nice on the skin.
I don't use it daily, but it's a very good moisturiser to use prior to your foundation / face routine.

I hope you find this review helpful
and let me know what you think if you've tried it!

- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .



Comments

Popular Posts