MUA Intense Eyeliner in Rich Brown | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !
I have another eyeliner review from MUA.
The shade is Rich Brown and it cost me £0.50 with the 50% OFF -
it originally costs £1.

 
 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It is creamy and quite pigmented, I definitely like that.
It needs setting though and doesn't do much on the waterline,
but I still like it.
It has a sharpener cap which can be a good thing and a bad thing.
It's definitely handy.. but it can dry out your eyeliner quicker
because air flows through the sharpener cap.
I like that the packaging reflects the shade,
and the shade is a gorgeous shimmerless neutral brown.


BOTTOM LINE

I definitely like this eyeliner especially to use as a base
It's a delight to own and I definitely recommend it.
Such a bargain!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts