REAL TECHNIQUES Your Eyes / Enhanced Starter Set | Review !



HEY DOLLS!
As you might know Real Techniques is a  brand by Samantha Chapman aka Pixiwoo
and she launched her own brush line, 
which has become one of the highest raved brushes over the internet. 
So, of course, I wanted some. 
I got mine off iherb.com
and the prices and shipping are very reasonable. 
You also get some offers just for the first purchase. 
I think I got a $10 off 
The shipping was relatively cheap considering shipping is from US to Malta.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This comes in a case type of form, which I don't care for to be honest. 
The brushes in this set:
Base Shadow Brush, Deluxe Crease Brush, Accent Brush, Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush and Brow Brush - check out the photos for individual reviews. 

Packaging is colour coded - 
Pink is for finishing / setting brushes
Blue is for eye brushes 
and 
Gold is for base brushes.
You either find the packaging cute, or you find it rather cheap looking, 
I personally find it cute. 
The brush sizes vary depending on the type of brush, 
and some of them, especially the big ones can stand on their own 
because of their flat bottom. 
The small ones are too small for that.





  Base Shadow Brush: I love using this brush for applying all over shadow and sometimes a soft transition shade


Deluxe Crease Brush: amazing brush! It's so easy to blend your crease with this thing!

 Accent Brush: A nice brush for small details, like smoking eyeshadow on your lower lashline. It's also a good lip brush.

Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush: A nice brush to set your liner with, but it's a bit too big for a typical liner brush. Also nice for lip products.


Brow Brush: A bit too big for brows imo, but it's a good lip brush, for precision and all that.

BOTTOM LINE

Very much worth getting!
 I love the deluxe crease brush it's one of my fav brushes and the base shadow brush is amazing for everyday use!

Get them from www.iherb.com

 - USE CODE: MBW450 for $10 OFF your 1st purchase when you spend $40 !


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts