GOOD THINGS Soothing Body Butter | Review w/ Swatches!



HEY DOLLS!
I haven't sat down and written a couple of reviews in ages.
I don't often feel like it to be honest,
but I'm stuck awake and I can't sleep so I might as well do something.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

I can't express the love I feel for this product.
It's such an AMAZING body butter,
that I will gladly repurchase on and on and on.
It smells great, it applies very nicely on the skin,
absorbs very quickly, and doesn't leave a sticky residue.
It is very concentrated, and a little goes a long way,
and it moisturises and hydrates like no other body butter.


BOTTOM LINE

Seriously - this is BY FAR the BEST BODY BUTTER
I've ever tried! HIGHLY recommended!


I hope you find this review helpful
and let me know what you think if you've tried it!

- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts