MUA Alexandra Burke Lip Boom CHEEKY | Review w/ Swatches !


HELLO GUYS!
This is one of the products from MUA that used to lure me, 
and yet push me away.
Two reasons: 
WANT the lipstick
HATE the gloss
I know, I know, 
How could I know when I hadn't even tried it?
Well - I had looked up swatches, 
and the gloss has glitter / shimmer in it, which, I hate in my lipsticks / glosses.

 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

So it's not rocket science to know these are dual ended. 
One end has a lipstick, the other has a gloss.
The lipsticks are semi-matte, but still apply very creamy on the lips. 
This one is a tad less creamy and more sheer.
Again, I don't care for the gloss, but I should tell you, 
the glosses are not unique for every lipstick, 
it's duplicated in the lipsticks,
for example Ok.com and O.M.G have the same lipgloss. 
The glosses have a gritty texture. 
But trust me, they're worth getting for the sake of the lipsticks.
The writing on the packaging started to wear off, 
and I hated that they had tapes sealing the lipstick because it gets kind 
of icky overtime.
 The lipstick has a sweet faint vanilla scent and the gloss has a strong vanilla scent. 
The shade is a beautiful baby pink with strong blue undertones.




 


BOTTOM LINE

Love it! Love it!
I can't recommend these lipsticks any further.
Definitely worth getting. 
For 3 pounds, this is a steal !
 and I got this with their 50% OFFER - so I got it for £1.50!
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts