GOOD THINGS Stop That Spot Clearing Gel | Review w/ Swatches!



HEY DOLLS!
This is the type of review I stress out when I type it out.
I feel like people expect me to say if it works or not,
and I understand that.
But it's just not very easy to determine.
I always feel like I have a love-hate relationship with these products,
I might love them today and hate them the next.
So please bear in mind that this review is open -
and I'm just talking about my experience with this product so far.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

First of all. Good things is not deceiving on giving you the amount of product.
You know how sometimes you buy something and it's practically half empty?
Well this is not the case with Good Things. You get a ton of product and it's going to last you ages.
The formula is quite creamy, but still a tad too watery for my liking.
It's a clear product and dries clear,
but I feel like it does nothing on my spots.
It doesn't dry them up or help with making them disappear.
I'm not too impressed, to be honest


BOTTOM LINE

I'm definitely not liking this so far,
I feel like it does nothing for my problem areas,
and I wouldn't repurchase it.



I hope you find this review helpful
and let me know what you think if you've tried it!

- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .



Comments

Popular Posts