VIVO Matte Lipstick in Deepest Plum | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!

A couple of months ago I discovered VIVO cosmetics, 
the underrated sister brand of MUA. 
VIVO cosmetics is the better version of MUA, 
in my opinion. 
Generally speaking, the packaging's better, 
the quality is a tad better and the colour selection is more my style than MUA. 
I love MUA, don't get me wrong, but I think VIVO is a tad better.



 


ABOUT THE PRODUCT


I absolutely adore VIVO lip products. 
They have so many gorgeous shades at a fantastic price and of great quality.. 
I'm just amazed. 
And they recently launched new shades. 
This lipstick is from their matte line, but this shade is anything but matte - 
it has a creamy consistency, 
that doesn't quite agree with the colour, 
because it has consistency issues, 
as you can see in the swatch. 
The shade is a deep burgundy shade and is shimmerless. 
You'd need multiple layers to get the maximum colour payoff.
 




BOTTOM LINE


I 'm not too keen on this lipstick because of the formula and the consistency. 
I actually much pfrefer MUA's lip boom in LMK for a similar shade with a better consistency. 
That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion 

Comments

Popular Posts