ESSENCE Colour & Go Nail Polish in #129 The Boy Next Door | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
This is probably my billionth Essence nail polish post.
Ok I might have exaggerated in the "billionth" part. 
But I have reviewed so many of these I actually lost count. 
I honestly find Essence nail polishes so luring at the stand. 
The new packaging is fabulous 
and this one really caught my eye. 


 
It's a metallic bright blue with what seems like a blue sheen. 
Love it!
As with all Essence polishes, this lasts great on my nails, 
they start chipping around 3 days after application with no top coat which is good. 
And this one only needed 2 coats for maximum colour payoff.
Essence nail polishes cost some 1.70 eur and you get 8 ml of product.




 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

  1. Such a lovely color... Love your blog and reviews :)

    Am a new fellow blogger, don't forget to follow back The Lipstickholic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts