MUA NEW Intense Gloss in SWEET NOTHINGS | Review w/ Swatches !



HELLO GUYS!
MUA have launched quite a handful of new products last winter.
and they're still launching new products. 





ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This is a sponge tip doe foot applicator -gloss.
This is a very creamy pigmented gloss from MUA, 
You should know I much prefer lipsticks over glosses, 
and even though I buy quite a few lipglosses, I hardly ever use them.
It lasts a good 2-3 hours.
The texture and pigmentation reminds me of the ELF conditioning lip balms.
I don't like the shade names - I know this is totally random -
but I find them difficult to remember -
I would have preferred simpler shade names related to the colour 
The shade is a bright cool toned barbie pink with some silver sheen to it.






 BOTTOM LINE
I am in love with this creamy gloss, 
and it's a nice lip product to wear
when you have chapped lips because it's quite forgiving.
I love the shade but I much prefer the more neutral shade in MY LIPS ARE SEALED.

That's it for this post dolls!
I hope you like it and take care!
- Dyna
xxx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts