Dyna's Weekly Post Round Up !! 24/03/12

HELLO GUYS!!

I will be starting these weekly post round up posts.. 
where I'll list all the posts I have posted in a week,
in case you missed them..
I'm posting up to 3 times a day
so I definitely have a lot of fun posts you don't want to miss on.
[or maybe you do. haha]

ANYWAY. 
I will be posting this post every SATURDAY..
well.
at least I'll try to hehe.










 This is my review on a brush I've been using a lot lately.. and you can find out all about it 




 This is one of my ultimate favourite nudes.. 
I have worn it soooo many times since I got it ..
and you can check out my review on it HERE where I have a ton of photos with swatches and all that.



I uploaded my 2nd batch of photos from my very much different Goth shoot.. 
I just love the results of this shoot.. 
and you can also check out my tutorial on it which I posted in that same post :D
So CLICK HERE to see that :)













The title speaks for itself, you can read the post HERE. :)




A review on the bronzer I have been using almost every single day for like a month or two. LOVE IT. 
Check it out HERE.







Pupa's new Jeans and Roses collection is all about blues, corals and reds this Spring, 
it is now available in stores and you can see a sneek preview in my post HERE. You can also see photos of our first ever Maltese Beauty Bloggers meet up :D








One of my favourite looks this week, it's relatively easy and very eye catching - 
CLICK HERE for more photos and to see the list of products I used 
- I only used affordable "drugstore" products btw.. 
 :) 





This is a very sad post about a great product being discontinued, but Wet and Wild has hinted at something you'll only find in the post which might make it all better :D  CLICK HERE to find out.






I just LOVE and ADORE this lipstick, it's a matte drop-dead-gorgeous shade and you can read all about it HERE



 Check out what I got from MUA as a first order, 
I even have a video about it and initial impressions.. so check that out HERE
 Check out what products I used for this nail combo HERE

Check out what I used for this FOTD and more photos HERE




AND FINALLY! 
 Check out my EYE, LIP, and FACE products of the week. This is a new series of posts.. 
so I'll hope you'll enjoy them :D

That's it for this weekly post round up!
I hope you enjoy the posts :D
Dyna

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts