PUPA Milano Spring Collection PREVIEW - and 1st Beauty Bloggers Meet Up!!

HELLO GUYS!!



A month ago we had our first ever beauty bloggers Meet Up in Malta ..
We already had a second one.. 
but I postponed the post
because we had a representative from Pupa Cosmetics Malta 
to introduce us to the Jeans and Roses Spring Collection 

Right to left:
Stefy from Britese - Stefy Puglisevich
Tiziana from - Rouge Reveries
Kristina Abela - I couldn't find a link to her blog, but HERE's her twitter

Left to right:
Myself,
Fiona from Cruelty Free Malta 
 Chanel from Bon Ton Fashionista










The collection includes :

4 metallic eyeliners
4 eyeshadows 
2 blush/ highlighters/ bronzers
3 lipstylo
4 nail polishes




 My impressions?

LUMINYS SILK:
 these are metallic eyeshadows, 
nicely pigmented and best used wet,
 I think. No stand out shades for me, here. 

Metallic eyeliners:
 creamy, lovely colours. 
Stand out shade: a deep metallic blue (this is the product I got for free)



BLUSH DUO:
err. I didn't like these. Too shimmery and lack of colour for my liking as a blush, 
and too much colour for a highlight..

LIPSTYLO:
Pretty lip glazes.. 
one has shimmer for sure, 
I don't like that, of course. 
I think shimmer should be banned from all lipsticks. 
Just kidding. 
But I really do hate shimmer.
 From what I remember there's a sheer red and a sheer corally-red. 





LASTING COLOUR POLISHES:
Now these are the ones I liked !!
You get just the right amount, 
pretty colours, and pretty good colour payoff. 
LOVE THESE. 
You can even see the nail swatches HERE




You can check out the collection online HERE


PRICES

Silk Touch Eyeshadow: €12.85
Sparkling Eyeliner : €8.20
Lipstylo: €9.95
Blush Duo: €14.50
Lasting Colour nailpolishes : €5.60


I hope you found this informative :))
Till the next post.. take care!
Dyna
xxx

  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got a product for free, but I'm not obliged to feature their products in a post. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. love this post nothing really catches my eye apart from the nail polish the packaging is cute tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do a review on Pupa makeup in the future? I can get Pupa here in Holland but find it a bit expencive! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I happen to try out some of their products I will definitely do so hunny xx

      Delete
  3. can you link to the blogs of the beauty bloggers you met up with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to, but I don't have links to all of their blogs, and I didn't want to seem rude by not including all of them.. when I'll get all the links I will link them up hun xxx

      Delete
  4. nice products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts