My little obsession with bright nails and neon blue this spring !

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a little obsession with neons. I'm blaming Lara from Boffism. 
You evil human being. 
Haha not true. 
I love her actually, she's A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. 

But.. I developed an obsession with neon blue. 
I bought a bright a$$ neon blue legging the other day...
I bought neon blue pumps.. 
and I even found a nail polish to match.

Now honestly..
I didn't plan to buy all these neon blue items. 
I'm just drawn to the colours and I end up buying them. 

haha. 

Anyway. 
I'm la-la-LOVING this nail polish colour. 
It's MUA nail polish in shade  #9
And before I say anything else.
I have to tell you. 
You need 3 coats to get this colour. 
which kind of sucks, 
I'm more of a one coat- maximum 2 nail polish coats gal. 

My time is precious, you see. 
Not really. 
But I hate waiting for nail polish to dry. 

These are not exactly quick drying. 
But if applied patiently and with a topcoat, 
it LOOKS great. 

I applied the Essence nail hardener as a base coat and 
Essence quick drying top coat as a top coat [duh!]. 

I actually LOVE the shade. 
I'm not the biggest fan of MUA nail polishes though. 
Essence, I find, are better pigmented. 
MUA polishes cost £1 which is really cheap though, 
so I definitely don't mind getting this, 
such a lovely lovely shade. 
and the packaging is cute. :D 


and VOILA nail swatches!





I hope you enjoyed this post.. :D 

Let me know if you like the shade. :D 
- Dyna
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. OMG! Same here! Im OBSESSED with neon blue@! Im still on the hunt for the perfect blue liner! This nail polish was a bust for me because its lighter then it looked online =( Oh well...! The tiny bottle is cute thou!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts