Collection 2000 cream puffs [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!!

I got these in my secret santa box and I was soo excited when I saw these in my box 
I did not expect them 
but I had my eye on them for a while :D


Here's what I think about the products...






PACKAGING
A lipgloss kind of tube, 
sponge tip applicator.
see through shade



TEXTURE
Applies really creamy and smoothly, 
as described. 
But dries to a super matte finish.




PIGMENTATION 
Very pigmented - 
just like a melted lipstick

BUILDABILITY 
Not buildable. 
Well, technically it is - 
but the less you apply on your lips 
the better it's going to look on, 
it's pigmented anyway so you'll get the shade in the tube 
with the minimum amount of product

STAYING POWER
Quite long lasting - 
almost like a lip stain ..
I'd give it 5-6 hours 
by this time though it starts tearing. 


SHADES
Cotton Candy: A neutral pink
Fairy Cake: A coral pink

Cotton Candy, Fairy Cake




FINISH
Applies Creamy
Dries Matte. 


SMELL
I don't like the smell. 
It has a strong artificial toffee smell, 
but it does not linger on the lips, 
which is good. 


Cotton Candy


Fairy Cake



BOTTOM LINE
I quite like these lip products as I'm loving the matte lip lately, 
however, I strongly suggest to apply it sheer, 
as it would look slightly "drag" and a bit too much if built up.
LOVE' EM.

Till the next post,
Take care
Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free in a swap and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I have my eyes on them ever since Lisa Eldridge used them in a couple of her vids! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow girl we really are twins lol i was gonna do review on this soon haha i have fairy cake its fab :) :) i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new banner dyna! I got one of these in a swap and I'm of the same opinion. I don't like the scent and the more sheer the layer is the better... first time I applied this I put on way too much and didn't even want to look at myself in the mirror lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!
    Check out my massive 200 follower giveaway, only a few days left to enter:
    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/massive-200-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. So nice. Reminds me of the NYX matte cream lipsticks/lipgloss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're exactly the same thing hunny.. I have a comparison post about that plannes actually :D

      Delete
  6. Wow both shades are looking beautiful.
    cotton candy is looking much beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts